Nutraceuticals – Functional Foods
Assortment of plants
Holland Biodiversity can provide plants, flower (bulbs) and herbs in high and reproducible quality and in any desired quantity which can be used in the cosmetic industry, both fresh as dried.
The Netherlands has a century long tradition of innovation on crops and flowers.
Why products and services from Holland Biodiversity:
- Compliance with the strictest quality requirements can be provided by growth under GAP (Good Agricultural Practice);
- Quality control of plant material and yield of active ingredients via GC(-MS), HPLC (-MS), 1HNMR or 13CNMR;
- Custom made according to the wishes of the customer: production under controlled condition in greenhouses, as well as at lower cost in the field;
- This ascertains the supply of uniform, high quality raw materials and extracts that are acceptable under any applicable regulatory regime;
- Highly efficient infrastructure;
- Cooperation with universities and scientific centers worldwide.
- Safeguarding future deliveries;
- Long term supply-chain relationship;
- The flower bulb species in the collection of Holland Biodiversity are not subject to the Biological Diversity Treaty (29/12/1993): avoiding legal hassle.;Source identification by Scientific Support;Marketing topics: Dutch flowers, green & sustainable.
Let an expert help you:
Aletta Nieuwenhuijs 06-51537699